15 January 2008

A love and emo post....

Well,i got nothing better to do but a few homework which i will do it tomolo...haiz...sien....anyway,saw this article in friendster and tho i put this on here cos is kind of damn true....

If you love some one because you think that he or she is really gorgeous…then it’s not love…it’s INFATUALTION

If you love some one because you think that you shouldn’t leave him because others think that you shouldn’t…then its not love…it’s COMPROMISE

If u love some one because you have been kissed by him…then it’s not love…its INFERIORITY COMPLEX

If you love someone because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurthis feelings…then it’s not love…it’s CHARITY

If you love someone because you share every thing with him…then it’s not love…its FRIENDSHIP

But if you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable and you cry for him…that’s LOVE

If you get attracted to other people but stay with him without any regrets…that’s LOVE

If you let him go knowing that he has to go but he doesn’t want to…that’s LOVE

So,what do u think of this article?And if any of u feeling this do think of the other party feeling and don try to broke their heart too much...and also to urself...
Anyway,i read one of my fren blog which write about this song she hear,and man....that sound is so damn emo but at the same time is nice too...Here the lyrics...

OOOhh yeah oh yeah
Oooh, remember
Oooohh remember, don't wanna know

Where were you, when I said I loved you?
And where were you, when I cried at night?
Waiting up, couldn't sleep without you
Thinking of, all the times we shared

I remember when my heart brokeI remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you
I was sad and lonely
I remember when I walked out
I remember when I screamed I hated you
But somehow deep inside, still loving you, sad and lonely

No one knew, all the pain I went through
All the love, I saved deep in my heart for you
Even though, where I thought where I would be

But you made me leave, and plus my heart it just
It just kept telling me so

I remember when my heart broke
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you,
I was sad and lonely
I remember when I walked out
I remember when I said I hated you
But somehow deep inside, still loving you,
So sad and lonely

There was nowhere for us to go,
Oh, Nobody else, to turn to, no
For the rest of my life, I promise myself

I Will love me first can you believe
I remember when my heart broke
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you
I was sad and lonely

I remember when I walked out
I remember when I said I hated you
But somehow deep inside, still loving you, sad and lonely
I remember when I walked out
I remember when I gave up loving you
My heart couldn't take no more of you so sad and lonely
I remember when I stormed out
I remember when I gave up loving you,
I was sad and lonely
Oh,this song is by Keyshia Cole - i remenber...well,if u like this song then do ask me...i can send u the song...Bty,if u want to hear it 1st then go to this link... http://youtube.com/watch?v=QnKRpvsgO0Y
so...have fun....

3 comments:

Melody said...

Hey I knw dt song! U copied it 4om my blog didn't u! LOL XD ~ This song makes ppl go emo wey -.-" Bt its so addictive..hehehe! Are u like emo-ing? Dun la emo! Chillez ~ Breathe :) Take care!

darren said...

hahaha..yea,i did...well,i not as emo as u la...but i like that song and the lyrics part...hehe...

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

emo ar the song??...i think d previous one...the sophia song more emo la....=/


eh eh...darren...i think its Infatuation...not infatualion...typo izit??...=/ well typo happens...xD


ehh ehh....i just realised...what i did was not out of love...i m just a very charitable compromising person....hehehehe...i m sooo nice...=P