23 January 2008

Movie review and song.....


Well,today was a bloody tired day...that becos i wake up at 7 IN THE FREAKING MORNING WHEN TODAY IS PUBLIC HOlIDAY!!!damn.....but nvm,at least i don sleep until 12pm something and my eye will go like this.....@.@.... beside,i wake up to play basketball with my frens...need to practice my shooting more...haiz...

So,after that i went out to sunway pyramid to watch a movie...Cloverfield...

(sorry,ran into some technical problem,can't seem to make this pic any bigger...)

Now,let me ask some question 1st...how many of u all think this movie will be awesome?or how many of u all think this movie will be damn good or damn bad?

well,i don really know what to say about this movie but if u a kind of person who can't stand a movie that keep moving up down left right...then u better watch another movie...or u love action a lot and think this movie will be ful of action then sorry to disappointed u...cos this movie only got some action but a lot of crapping talk....unless u a fan of 'The Blair witch project',then maybe u might enjoy this movie a lit bit....there nothing much to say about this movie and i still thinking how the fuck this movie can reach 41 MILLION DOLLARS US in a week!!!wth?!!?

anyway,enough with that movie...now my 2nd movie review will be Atonement...which i watch it at home la,don want to waste my money in the cinema anyway....



So,my question for this movie is how many of u will think this movie will be a loving happy movie like this....
Aww....such a romantic movie.....


OR,how many of u all think this movie will be a sad,emo-ing type movie like this.....

Oh,Robbie Robbie...where thou are you.....wakakak....

Well,this movie has a both of that thing in...so,this movie is actually not so bad...quite a good sad but happy ending movie(u may find this weird but once u watch it then u understand)....So,i can say this movie is good overall...

Now,i wanna tell u all about a new song...which i just hear from the radio and is kind of cun...is Daughtry - feel like tonight....here the lyrics...

You, you got me

Thinking it'll be alright.

You, you told me,

"Come and take a look inside."

You believed me,In every single lie.

But I, I failed you this time

(Chorus)

And it feels like tonight.

I can't believe I'm broken inside.

Can't you see that there's nothing that I wanna do,

But try to make it up to you?And it feels like tonight,Tonight.

I was waiting

For the day you'd come around.

I was chasing,

And nothing was all I found.

From the moment you came into my life,

You showed me what's right.


(Chorus)

I never felt like this before.

Just when I leave, I'm back for more.

Nothing else here seems to matter.

In these ever-changing days,You're the one thing that remains.

I could stay like this forever.

(Chorus)

So,how u like it?if u wanna go see the video,here the link.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=nrpORSzo4mA .Enjoy the song ppl....

3 comments:

Shennie said...

aish aish. till now, i still dont know or cant decide if ppl think it's a good movie or a shitty movie. *sigh* but i m bloody curious though.. =/ i mean it's so not ur typical movie where everything is straight. i think i'll wait for the dvd. =P

darren said...

no...actually this movie is more straight than u ever thought...but is the ending that suck...but maybe not to u la based on some reason...hahahah...i think u might like the ending...

Anonymous said...

eeeehhhh! UPDATE LAAAAAAAAA!