03 January 2008

Reminiscing the past and looking forward 4 a new year!!!(year of suffer and torture..)

Well,time to reminiscing the past since every1 doing it last year...haha...oh well,is never too late to reminiscing anyway....

As i said,looking back to the past and i can't help that i been through quite a lot of stuff..like working,go college,meet new ppl and play new sport...Most of it are good memory,well all of it actually cos i don seem to have bad memory...maybe 1 memory,well u will know soon...


Well,let start shall we?

The 1st few month i start working,as a waiter at oldtown at Jusco Cheras Selatan.Which is quite an experience to me as is not quite a easy job as customer will find some reason to complain to u no matter what...and the worst thing is customer always right...damn...



Anyway,after 1 month working there i found another job which is a promoter or sale person...i not sure which 1,but my job is talk to customer and try to make him buy our product...hahaha...the new place i work was Machine...which is at Mid Valley/Megamall...
so,the job was not bad and fun at time...And i help them at pc fair...

Our promoter...

And that when i get my new stuff...


My Macbook!!!



And my Ipod shuffle....whee...


Well,same goes as my mom which she buy 1 4 herself and in the end we got the complete set of ipod shuffle which is white,blue,green,pink and orange...cool huh?


anyway,after that month i have to stop working to start my study..but before that,i meet Chester Benington from LP!!!




WooHoo!!1CHESTER!!!!and that serena c behind him..

Well,that was quite a moment..ppl buy his album and get a poster and sign and shake his hand....hahaha...


So,i start my college around april if i not mistake...Was a whole new great experience 4 me and meet some new frens and ppl...such as this....


My Group 8 frens...


and soon after that i got my 1st car....a proton wira...which is quite not bad...


My Beloved Proton!!!where it bring me anywhere i wanna go...


And during august,i went to Gwen Stefani concert with my mom and my frens...the concert was good,but pity some ppl who bought the cheapest 1 cos they can't hear a damn thing there...haiz...so,here a pic of her singing...




See how pretty is she when she singing...hahahahah...

Well,after that i went to putrajaya to see some cun firework...The firework was damn good but unfortunately we were too far away from the spot...haiz...but we can still see something..


And that when TRAGIC struck me!!on the way back home,i was bang by a car...which smack my side door totally and i stuck in the middle of the dividen..damn it...just my luck....




this is how my car look when it hits..oh my beauty...sob sob...


But after few week i finally get my car back and look much better....ah...

Oh well,everything back to normal and also....i buy a ticket to singapore for LP!!WooHOO!!




Can u see that!?!LP ROCK!!!!


During my visit to Singapore,i found that singapore is damn bloody clean and has a very strict law too...damn...and their public transport are so much better than Malaysia public transport...haiz...

Anyway,when i reach there...the line is so freaking long...damn...
i line-ing up here and the line is that long....but their system are much better than our,fortunately....
So,the concert starting was awesome and this pic is where chester start screaming for like almost 20 second non-stop...



This is somewhere in the middle,damn cun lighting i tell u...really love their lighting work..

So,after that i came back to college straight from singapore...but it was worth it...woohoo!!!

But my mom bought tickets for Kitaro concert...Kitaro is jap percussion,famous for his cool musical...



And the lighting was not bad also,my family kind of like it...

So,that month was quite a hectic month cos exam coming and lot of frens b-day also...One day before my exam,i celebrate my fren b-day and also went out with them to the eye of malayia...how geng is that?!?!hahaa..

Well,EOM was....not suitable for me...hahaha..is kind of bored,and not as good as the London Eye...oh well,i can't expect too much from Malaysia...

After that i had my exam which was very hard for me at some papers and i pray that i pass every papers!!!And after the exam over,me and college mates went out like mad...hehe...

And of course before the new year come i manage to try Carl's Jr...was DAMN GOOD I TELL YA...u must try sometime...is huge and taste good!!!

This is how huge the burger was...damn....

And look how tasty it look....got bacon,cheese,some meat...it was like heaven man...hahaha

Anyway,2007 also a year that i become a movie addict...damn,i watch every good movie like,music and lyrics,transformer,die hard 4.0,stardust,shoot em up,and all kind...u ask me any movie and i might have watch it ady...spend quite a lot on movie too...

Well,that my 2007 and hope 2008 will be a better 1 for me...and more great movie to watch...hahaha...

2 comments:

Shennie said...

yeash yeash, and 2008 shall be a good year for you too. =)

hopefully no more accidents for ur car. =3

Ding Yan said...

yea at least you know... haha with watching movies nearly every week...:P anyway cheers mate. 2008 will be great :D