28 February 2008

BSB!!!!

For those who don know what bsb,there are stand for backstreet boys....So,the concert was last night...which located at sunway lagoon park..The concert was great and the crowds was like damn high and feeling crazy....So,i going to post all the pic...no time to write anything cos got alot of pic and video to show u all how good was the concert ar....hahaha...


That the VIP standing field...

This the back,where the light and the camera at...

Here are my 2 frens whose leg are tired...(mel and ben)

The starting...

And all of sudden we saw light!!!!woohoo!!!

U can see how many ppl are taking pic and recording...damn...












That is Howie..



That A.J...

That Brian...

That Nick Carter...

























So,hope u all enjoy the pic...hahaha...sorry can't upload video now...will upload at the next post,hopefully...Enjoy!!!i know i did...hahaha...

2 comments:

Ding Yan said...

hopefully? duh...

Melody said...

Hahah u damn lazy laa! Just pics only..sheesh sheesh ! BUT it was a great night wasnt it :D !! Eh I like me in d pic,d one on my back wit ben! Send 2 me when u c me online aight :) See ya!