21 February 2008

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day.....

I wish you're beside me at night,
So that i can sleep peacefully and know that you'll be there when i wake up.
I wish you'll look at me the way i look at you,
because your eye can make me feel like i in heaven.
I wish you say that you like or love me,
Cos that all i wanna hear from you.




Do you really know what it feel like?
To be with someone you love but you know you can't?
Or to know that the person love someone else?
Or to be with someone else?
And yet you still love the person but all you can do is hope she be happy...



Do you even know i exist?
Do you even know that i always here waiting for you?
Do you even know that i been love with you ever since i lay my eye on you?
But still you feel nothing at all with me,
And i end up hurting for loving you too much.....




Everyone i know have tell me to be normal with you,
but what so great about being normal?
I rather be your everything,
or your special someone,
or your soulmate.
Anything but normal...


The feeling is too much that i can't bear to let it go,
yet i have to let it go cos' life is just more than that.
And pray that you found the right person for you,
and hope the person share and cherish every moment with you...


And i'll....



move on.....




Happy Chinese Valentine's Day...

8 comments:

Melody said...

Manyak EMO giler la ur post! Whats up la? U alright? Chillez Chillez :)
Is it a song or stg u wrote? If it is,you're good in it wey..sakitz reading it -.- u ter-emofied me..LOL!
Chill laaa ~ Dun think so much aightz! Take care!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

like wat mel said....i dont think its like a poem...


could be lyrics or something....dont feel like a poem...=/ (my opinion)


why la both so emo harh?? =.=

Melody said...

Both? who both? me?
im nt emo laaa..js saying :) hahaha! im good ^^ !

darren said...

hahahaha...oh well,at least u all emo by me..wakakak...well,maybe is something else..but,still nice,right?hahaha....i don know why i emo,guess i feeling to be emo now...hahahha...

girl :) said...

yo darren. seriously. i wanna ask someting. can you publish a book on this? i'll be ur fan xD damn nice wei. it looks like ur eye-ing someone ^^ super emo. fantastic good job =)

Liz[nmn] said...

Our jiwang man~

Haha

Shennie said...

uncle darren ahhh! dont be so emo laaa.. i see aso i scared la... eeshhh! shouldnt have intro-ed u to the world of writing poems.. *sigh*


and yeahhhhh, it sounds more like a song, add in ur choruses and tadahhh! xD

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

eh who said i emo...I am sooo good now ntg can make me emo...xD


i think that.....our emoness has rub itself of Darren. LOL

after the valentine all over ade...ma ok la..