23 June 2008

Moody Monday...

Hey ppl,is been 1 week plus since my final exam over and been lying my ass in the house and bored to death...haiz...oh well,that holiday...when u want holiday,is not there but when u don want holiday,is there...man,this suck....Anybody got any plan?!?!

Anyway,i have watch this 2 movie..

1st,is maid of honor...Which is quite a funny movie and also nice to watch with ur partner,u can watch alone also but u might feel abit suck..hahaha...Well,all i can say is this movie is awesome to watch and laugh about...

And i also put a song from this movie here...so,do listen to it tho...very nice song...

Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis



2nd movie will be Get Smart,i find it funny but silly at the same time...Oh well,this movie is funny but stupid at some scene and SHE'S HOT!!!So,for those who like to watch hot beautiful movie and comedy type,do watch this...u might laugh ur ass off or drool ur saliva out...hahaha...

Anyway,i discover something in my pond..It was on saturday morning,and i was washing the pond...but during the time i washing it,i put my leg in the water and guess what happen...?

A tiny fish came around my leg and kiss it...and i am serious...imagine u washing something and all of sudden there something kissing ur bloody leg...If u don believe me then see this pic...

See not?!?!there a fish kissing my leg...

Oh,wait...there 2 now...hahaha...

Well,actually there are more than 2 fish that kissing my leg when i was washing the pond...And i not sure whether this the fish that in the store nowaday but hey...at least u can feel how it feel like to be kiss by the fish...hahaha....

Anyway,was eating buffet(is that how it spell?) at renaissance hotel..can't remenber what the restaurant name but they serve some good food tho...So,after eating finish my lunch then saw this clown doing some belon thing...which is damn good tho...here a pic of the clown...

I think his name is paul,if i not mistake...So,my family and i saw him make some belon for the other table and my mom tho of asking him to make some for us and some frens...

So,here some of the example he make for us...

A poodle dog...isn't it cute?hahaha...

A flower for the lady...

A love stick?i don know,call whatever u want...

And this is call,something parent?i can't remenber but it look like a parent hugging each other...

And finally,a sword...
Well,after that went shopping with my mom...yea,that how bored i am...thank you...Anyway,time to watch more movie...whee....

3 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

ooo!

I love balloons! <3

^^

I watched both the movies also! hahaha...see we all on holiday damn fast watch movies d...but happening not yet...damn!

david-dd said...

The buffet is correct....

and erm the fish must be eating your dead skin cell
or p
robably they they wanna have love with you...
MUOHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Shennie said...

guppy feeding on ur legs. hahahaha! how did it feels like?

mau pegi fish spa? =D