21 October 2008

what a great day...

Well,today is a great day...u wanna know why?

Let start from the beginning,shall we?

It all start when i was studying at the porch,


This is where the porch i studying...

So,all of sudden there a knock behind me...which is the fat ass who just wake up at 1 something...So,he ask me to pass the pant which was hanging to dry...

Then after that,he come out to his car...and off he go to work at 1.30pm like that...

Wait,here where my day become so great....

So,after studying for awhile...i decide to go in the house to do my business,u know...piss...

So,when i near my main wooden door,i press the knob to open but it won't open at all...So,i tho the door stuck or what and i push harder...

But,it won't move so as i was standing outside the door and mind thinking...."fuck,i kena lock out..."and then some1 came thru my mind,it was my asshole fucking fat ass bro lock the door before he left...

I mean,wtf?!!?!?What kind of fucking retard lock the door when u know ur bro/sis is outside studying at the porch...I was cursing inside all the time until my dad came back to open the door for me...

And lucky outside my house there a small toilet,if not i going to piss his room tonight...but with all the mental stress i going,i going to do something very memorable to his room tonight...whether his gf is sleeping with him or not i don give a fuck....

So,any1 with suggestion?give me an idea to give him something memorable for him...as long is gross and amazing is good enough for me....

6 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

LOL....you may call me a sadist..but I think....its damn funny lar! wtf! hahahahaha!

Shennie said...

i suggest, u poop in his room. =)

Anonymous said...

...and don't forget to do it in front of his gf.

darren said...

hahahaha...WTF wey u,damn digusting lo wei ping...real asshole man u...

Well,glab to see u all laughing after reading this...and i haven't do anything yet...still looking for a skunk to put in his room...

david-dd said...

had ur revenge aready? haiz.. no need so hard... just put some cockroach in his room and let them nested in there..more faster..

Guek's Space said...

be good to ur bro lah baby..haha