23 May 2009

Happy Birthday My Love....


I lie to you before,
not because i want to,
but i thought you'll be better off without me,
i thought you are suffering more than happy with me..

And now i know that,
i make a big mistake,
i know i broke your heart,
i hope your heart will be mend,
and i hope i will be the one to mend  it..

You ask me why and this is why...

I miss you...
I miss the look in your eyes...
I miss your sweet lips against mine..

If this is not good enough,then i don't know what is,
all i know is i love you and i miss you..

Now,will you take my hands to uncertainly and unpredicted future with me?

This is my present to you..
My heart,My soul...

7 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Yingying said...

Thanks a lot 4 ur post *hugsss*
And thanks 4 being there, trying to change and , everything :)

And,my ans will be a yes ;P teehee!

Shennie said...

NOW I KNOW. You better treat her nicely or i smack you silly!

At least u made the move. =)

lonely boyz said...

wow....good....veli good...^^
bro dun try break her heart agian...
try to give 100% wat u can done for her...
ying ying happy bday lo...^^

Guek's Space said...

walllahh..wat a big big news bro, damn u didnt even talk to me..

Anonymous said...

Hi,

U think we in right college?Our SYUC lecturers years of less experience compared to say INTI or TUC.but more expensive.confidence shaken. What u think ah?? i mean i found out our F5 TWO lecturers experience COMBINED can't even match ONE Inti lecturer was shocked man, INTI lecturer F5 already teach 15 yrs in acca.did we miss something?i jus wanna pass.

PS: yr class mate sits middle row left side.

darren said...

thank ppl for the comment..

Anonymous:
er,well,i know is sad but too bad..is still up to us to study and pass it..
Bty,pls tell me ur name la..i can't remenber so many ppl in the middle row...what la u...if my memory that geng i happy lo,can pass all my papers damn easy...