08 March 2008

I NEED HELP!!!

I seriously need help ppl...today a saturday and i suppose to study...and yet my lazyness got the better of me...ARGH!!!and 2 more week to my exam ady...damn...somebody whack me up....oh well,before u all do whack me up...enjoy this random post....





Here 1 of my bugger frens...the most famous of all!!!DING DONG BELL BUGGER!!!!





How do u like it bugger?!?!keek sim ady not?!?!wakaka....




Anyway,here some of the pic that i join in the basketball competition...Is a 5 on 5 competition which is a 1st time i join in...not bad experience...

Here a pic of us trying to score in some balls...


That's Billy(in the blue 28 jersey)who trying to pass the ball to the team mate...



That Ethan,shooting the ball during free throw...



So,in the end we lost by 10 point...haiz...oh well,at least we have fun playing it...and here are other team match which they play during the rain....yeah,they are very determind of winning the game....




Nothing interesting about this 3 pic expect is damn heavy rain...

Anyway,when i was looking for car park in the college...i saw this very interesting car tho...not many of u can find this kind of car on the road nowadays...
What do u think?cute not?hahaha...

Time to end this post with a lovely pic...of course,it won't be as sweet as Steph's pic..but at least is something from us...hehee...We were in class,and was bored out of our mind...so,she decide to draw something on my hand....
A cute lovely bear on my hand...nice not?

Here a closer look on the bear...hehe....

Anyway,gtg do hws and revise now...A M-U-S-T do thing ady...haiz...enjoy ur holiday while i suffer here....whee.....

7 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

ur hand so big 1 ar?!



hahahaha...eh hello...i not on holiday ok!

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

ur hand so big 1 ar?!



hahahaha...eh hello...i not on holiday ok! anyway...its except not expect...terbalik d...xD


got gf in class...so good hor? xD ur fren...y called ding dong bell? =/ dont look like bell oso...=/

darren said...

hahahaha...my hand where got big..ok only la...i know u not on holiday la but some1 else ma..like some1 who in school...yea,i know..i can't remenber how to spell except ady..my english nowadays damn bad ady...he call ding dong bell cos is sound better..hahaha...

Shennie said...

hmm! she can draw cute bears! something that i cant! hahaha! hey, it's still sweet kay? xD

u let her draw on ur hand.. in a million years ben wouldnt let me do that i THINK.. he wouldnt even let me paint his nails whenever i'm trying out nail polish at beauty kiosks.. =/ hey! i'm good at painting nails.. =/ he still wouldnt let me do it.. owh well..

darren said...

hahahah...oh well,wait more longer..maybe he might let u draw gua..hahaha...Nail of course he dowan la...like so weird and malu at time...but to me i don mind...as long is same colour not rainbow colour...

Shennie said...

owhhh.. i was actually planning to give him rainbow coloured nails.. teehee!

Anonymous said...

good good rainbow sounds really nice... add some mascara while you are at it :D HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA