10 March 2008

My Love.....

Redwan Ali - Would You Be There


When i 1st saw you,i never thought you'll be the one..
I swore to myself not to get into any relationships,
but u seem to be able to open my heart,
and lead me to something that i never felt for long times..

Once again i was happy,glad and feel out of this world..
I may not show my feeling or emotion,but trust me when i say,
Cos i will only will only speak the truth and shall not lie to you ever..

I feel much better when i with you,
i feel great when i with you,
but most of all...i glad i found you....

Whatever your doubts,whatever your thoughts,
just tell me and don worry,cos i can handle it whatever u going to say...

And i'll promise myself i will not hurt your feeling,
promise i try to be there for you when you needed the most,
promise that i be with you as long as we can....

I can't promise you that we'll be together forever,
but i can promise my love for you forever....

11 comments:

Yingying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yingying said...

A very touching poem with a touching song as well...I dunno wht 2 say now XP
Juz touched n vry happy =3
I like tht poem n d song XP

=)

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

it was a poem?

sorry didnt notice....

i m soo going to die of diabetic shock...stop killing me can or not?! sheesh!


what u n steph pakat 1 izit? sheeesh!

i tau la u guys ada what...bleeeh!

Yingying said...

oops..sry XP not poem...

darren said...

wakakaka...what la kris...i did't pakat with steph ok...is just what i wanna wrote,i did't influence by other ppl ok...

yeah,i know ying...touching le?heheh...

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

what kind of bf are u...berlagaking to the gf saying touching 1...eh!!


u! the gf!! dont let him have the benefit!!sheeesh....


darren u dont kiss and tell ma! where got like that 1...

Shennie said...

*shivers*

and u say u're not fighting the sweetest couple of the year award with me huh?! *kicks*

that was.. i dont know.. uber sweet..

i almost fainted with high sugar level..

KRISTINE! i nvr pakat with him! *sniff sniff*

infact, since when i wrote anything so sweet for any1? u tell meeeee! *kicks*

darren said...

wakakkaka...what la u..i not fighting for ur couple award ok...u can have that,i don mind...hahahah...what la u,sugar high some more...sial betul...well,now u can start writing something for him then..hahaha...anyway,thanks...

Catherine said...

OMG MY SONG!!!! hahahaa. very sweet of you.. Yingying.. dont cry.. just give him a bigbig hug and a sensual kiss.. =X oopss.

david-dd said...

WEI...READ THIS AT 1.O9AM..with just a glimpse already knw you are dedicating to who lor... KAKAKA!! anything happen later tell me hor...WAKAKAKA!!!

Melody said...

Sweetness gosh :)
Glad that you found your one !
Hehe ~ Intro intro one day alright *~!