23 March 2008

Life after PT...

HEY PPL!!!!WHASSUP!!!!!I BACK!!!!...for awhile...haiz...oh well,better make use of my time blooging here before i back to study mode...

Anyway,last week has been a crazy hardcore week...last week was my progress test(PT),and man..never tho i study so hard before(i think)...hahaha...The test was good so far..but i won't be expecting high mark cos never really memorize the word and everything...haiz...

So,this post going to be about what has happen to me last few days ago....Here 1 thing interesting happen when i was driving to college in the morning....

A small gecko!!!see..pose at me some more when i take it pic...hahahaha...

Of course that gecko wasn't there for the whole journey to college,after i drive at 90 something KM/H it just fly away like a superlizard...haiz...hope he land on the right place...

Anyway,here another pic which i took...and don't you all think this sign abit....obscene?

If a gal seat u,that will be fine..but if a guy seat you...that be so....ew!!!hahaha...

oh,yea...my college had a recruitment's day and me and my frens trying to establish this club...and here the member of the club...

That Ding in the blue shirt,and tht green shirt gal(Li Yun) is not our club member...just some standby person walking around looking...hehe

And that's Billy on the left and Li xing on the right...

Oh yea,i forgot to mention..our club is Frisbee club...Don't laugh,look can be deceiving..It's kind of fun to play ok....Come to my college on Tuesday and u will know....

And this is....some animal that i don know what animal is that...so,call it wtr u want,and it will teach u about frisbee and ask u to join the club...hahaha...

"this is frisbee,u play with it,have fun with it and catch it with ur hand..not your mouth..u can try if u daring enough to break all ur pretty teeth...hahaha"

"And this is darren's notebook,come see the video of how ppl play frisbee..."

"and last but not least...this is my partner in humping...i mean...frisbee.."haha...

So,that day went well...cos we ady got 20 plus ppl inside our club which is good...now we only pray that they really come and play...haiz....
After that,i was at home lying around and sleeping after PT...i was around the house to look around and i saw this.....

A beautiful flowers!!!

Here a closer look....Is it nice?!?!hahahah...

And here my fish pond,those who did't see this before and shall know how bloody hard to wash this thing...haiz...

And this 1 of my neighbour house plant..what do u think of it?nice not?

So,that all that happen in my life this few days...and here 1 last pic of the day...

An art from my gf...hehe...

So,ppl...will be right back to blog again...but for now...i shall go wash the pond now...and join the bloody hot sun together...haiz...

4 comments:

Li Yun said...

eh eh,y put my pic there???

Melody said...

Awesome lizard huh ! LOL !
Wash ur car laa weyy..lizards end up there -.- !

Shennie said...

finally updated!


wh! put a cbox la! i wanna bising u! meaning i wanna ask u 2 update..!


it's hard to bising when u have no cbox! chehhh!



cute art work from ur gf btw! =3

Yingying said...

I can see my bear!! XD

The lizard reminds me of the froggie in ur house XP

p/s : thks shennie =) hehe =P