29 April 2008

Lifes...

Just came back from a chat with my fren who i haven't meet or talk with for a long time..And during our conversation,we talk about this Asian work training...basically is a place where it help u,share ur experience with others,ur goal and anything about ur life...and also setting ur goal and try to achieve it...

I find it quite interesting and it got me thinking...

What if u live ur life with no goal?
What if u do things in ur life and never try to put a goal to achieve or do better?

The training which tell u or teach u that 10-20% that human are aware around his/her action or enviroment while 80-90% are unaware of what their action will happen...

I find it quite true..I mean,imagine u doing ur business or anything that involve income,u only think of ur goal that u set but never think of the possiblities that might happen during the process...and most of the business bankrupt before of the unexpected things that least expected...This is the problems most graduated student faces when they try to start their own business,and i find it kind of sad...

Anyway,this asian work training things has help my fren a lot..Cos its seem that he a much better person now and doing quite well...Studying,doing a lot of assignment,part time DJ-ing,and also an actor/modeling...i find it pretty stressful to juggle all it at once...

Well,from all this conversation with him....I found that my life has been very happy-go-lucky...i mean,look at my fren,doing alot thing and earning some income yet he can find time to do something else and i here just study full time...

But from everything that i learn and experiences,life are full of unpredictable things that can happen and all we can do is analysis it,make a solution and solve it...and life are never always easy,and we must always do our best to get the best result...After all,we only live once in our lifetime....

Now,i thinking of setting my goal and live my life to the max as i could...I just realise that our lifes can do much better than this...Been thinking my life a lots lately,wonder what to do and where to go after my ACCA...*thinking..*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIVES !!!! ITS SPELLED "LIVES" !!! YOU FOOL ! One life, two lives, many lives, a single life, breath of life, the lives of many people