04 May 2008

B-day party...

hey ppl,finally can blog...So,was suppose to blog about this last sunday but my bloody damn com break down on me at the same time when i wanna blog...haiz...

Anyway,was out with my family when i saw this advertising...


Well,is look nice and everything BUT.... Look and read the end there...

Now,try to pronounce that word for me.. course to me it's sound like cibai ta bread...hahahaha..

ANYWAY,what i wanna blog today is my party which is on May the 3rd... As u all know(maybe some of u all),that was my birthday...So,here are some pic on that day...

This is the main entrance of the party...
Here how it look like inside,that my bro bty...

And this,is called roasted lamb...

And also some roasted pork as well,there no party without pork...hahaha..

Anyway,night came and so are the guests..As u can see,is damn pack...Malaysian are 1 hungry ppl...

Oh yea,that day also my mom celebrate her B-day...Well,early b-day...Her b-day is actually on May the 9th...And here a pic of her cake...

Isn't that huge?hahaha...
And this my tiny cake compare to her...Its a cheese cake bty...

During my party,there a lot of crazy bunch uncles and aunties(will tell u why later),and of course...It make my mom go high as well,i mean really happy high...

Here my mom and my dad,she giggling like mad and the guy at the back making it more crazy...damn...

Here another 1 of my uncle make my dad do this...pretty insane tho...

Of course,i wanna thanks to all my frens who came and also to those who wish me on that day,thanks you...This year has been the good b-day i ever had so far...And here 1 pic of my fren with her knight in shining armor...wakakak....

Ladies and gentlemen,let me intro to the prince and princess of Sungai Long and Klang(or do u prefer BenSteph)?hahahahaha....

And there are some frens came which i totally forgot to take a pic of them...damn...Oh well,next time then...hahaha...So,thanks to Stephen,Yoong Han,Daniel,Vick,Ray,Yc and Winnie,Melody,Ah Fong,Augustine and others....

The party end at 12am if i not mistake,and here are some pic of my presents...


This present is from BenSteph,inside is full of crap...hahah..jkjk...Inside just some of my stuff that i lend to her and she just remenber about it...Don worry,i forgive u...even i myself also don remenber...hahaha...And also thanks for the perfumes...

Here the reason why i say some of the aunt are crazy,this box...is given to me by one of my neighbor...And ask me to open in front of every1...damn.....

This are some of my aunties and uncles gave me...Beautiful thing ain't they?hahaha..

And a bracelet called tiger eye i think....

And these...Are my gf's gift to me...Thank ya...*hugs*

What inside that card are only i can read and know...so,u know la...And some of u all want another pic of me and gf so...here its goes....

Guess this better than the previous one so enjoy...hahaha...

So,i guess that all for now...Well,maybe 1 more pic before u all go....


Ta-da!!!!

Now the post only end...see ya next time when i can blog...going to be MIA for awhile....

2 comments:

Yingying said...

=3

the doggie picture taken by me xD
*proud* hehe~

david-dd said...

*cough* *cough* whos doggie idea anyway? anyway happy belated birthday bro!!!